Green lipped mussel extract capsule
- Contains a standardised amount of lyophilised New Zealand green lipped mussel extract (Perna canaliculus), which equals 2000 mg of fresh mussels per capsule.
- Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canalicus) has been used all around the world to bring relief to aching and stiff joints.
- Due to the gentle cold processing method (lyophilization) the essential ingredients of the mussel, Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids remain active.
- Green lipped mussel extract contains abundantly glycogens, glycosamins and essential fatty acids (EPA, DHA and ETA). These natural biologically active ingredients activate the positive effects of each other and so provide relief to joint pain.
- Recent studies show that especially ETA fatty acids are very reactive and participate in many different functions in the human metabolism.
- In inflammation reactions, such as in joint inflammations, ETA-fatty acids inhibit the cyclo-oxygenase pathway (COX) that converts Arachidonic Acid into inflammatory prostaglandins. ETA-fatty acids inhibit the formation of intermediary agents created from Arachidonic acid. ETA-fatty acids decrease expressly the formation of leucotrins and prostaglandins, which stimulate inflammation reactions. In this task, ETA’s have turned out to be very effective in reducing pain, swelling and stiffness in joints and in improving joint mobility.
- Bodyflex Strong is a very potent product bringing relief to stiff joints and problems related to joints and strings degeneration.
Lyofilised extract of Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canalicus), Gelatine (capsule shell), Anti-caking agent E 551, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Colour E 171 (capsule shell)
2-4 capsules contain:
Lyophilised extract of Green Lipped Mussel 800-1600 mg
2 capsules twice per day for 10 days. After that the dosage can be reduced to 2 capsules per day.
Free from lactose, sweeteners, gluten and yeast.
60 capsules / 30 g