Biozin immunomodulator Indications
Biozin is a natural immunomodulator that boosts the body’s defense, protects against diseases and promotes a swift passage of disease and faster recovery after illness.
– Viral infections – influenza, herpes simplex, herpes zoster, acute and chronic hepatitis, human papillomavirus, rubella, mumps, cytomegalovirus.
– Bacterial infections – acute and chronic respiratory diseases, uro-genital infections, intestinal infections.
– Fungal infections
– Antiprotozoyno action – trihomonaza in men and women
– After chemo and radiotherapy treatment
– After intradermal administration of fillers containing hyaluronic acid.
Build-a fast immune response in the first symptoms of influenza and bacterial infections. Promotes rapid convalescence ”
What is BIOZIN?
Immunomodulators BIOZIN a combination of the following biologically active ingredients:
Lactoferrin (Lactoferrin) – lactoferrin has iron-carrying glycoprotein that belongs to a group of transferrin. Responsible for immune protection of the mucous membranes of the respiratory, digestive and urogenital system, and present in various body fluids and secretions / tears, bronchial secretions, saliva, bile, pancreatic juice, intestinal secretions, genital secretions /.
Inositol (Inositol) – Inositol participates in the composition of cell membranes in the form of fosfoinozitidi, accounting for 2-8% of the inner layer of the membrane. It’s like one of his domestic work, where he joined if necessary within the cell. It thus occupies a central place in numerous vital functions in cells of the human body.
Zinc (zinc)-This is a valuable nutrient chemo-immunomodulator. It increases production of white blood cells that fight infection. Zinc also reduces the growth of cancer cells. Zinc increases the number of infection-fighting T cells. Provides a synthesis of immunoglobulins. The most important role is the formation of nucleic kiselini.Vliyae active immunity by providing synthesis of immunoglobulins.
One tablet contains Biozin
100 mg Lactoferrin,
20 mg Inositol,
100 mg Echinacea purpurea,
7.5 mg Zinc.
Who should not take Biozin?
If hypersensitivity to any component stop taking drug and consult your doctor.
Not recommended intake Biozin in systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukemia, leukemia, AIDS and autoimmune diseases.
Avoid taking Biozin during pregnancy and lactation.
Method of administration
– Adults and children over 12 years are accepted by 2 / two tablets daily 30 minutes before meals.
– For children over 2 years, 1 / one / tablet daily 30 minutes before meals.
– Minimum recommended duration of dosing – 30 days.
– Maximum duration of intake – 60 days.