Vitamin A and Vitamin E mutually potentiate their effect.
Vitamin E slows the breakdown of vitamin A in the body increases the rate of absorption from the gut and epitelotonichnite properties. Vitamin A enhances antisterilitetnite properties of vitamin E.
Supports structure and function of epithelial tissues in the body (the cornea of the eyes, skin, mucous membranes of the mouth, gums, gastrointestinal tract, blood vessel walls, respiratory and urinary tract).
* Participates in the synthesis of photoreceptor pigment in rod-shaped and cone cells of the retina, which is necessary for normal vision (particularly night vision).
* Participates in the development and growth of bones and teeth.
* There is an important role in immune reactions of the body (known as anti-infective “vitamin).
* There is great importance for normal reproductive functions of testicles in men and ovaries in women.
* Powerful antioxidant involved in metabolism.
* Restricts the production of free radicals in the body, which are an essential factor for development of malignant processes and damage the cardiovascular system.
* Enhances immune function and fertility.
* Stimulates growth and strength of hair and nails;
* Improves skin condition;
* Enhances visual acuity;
* Enhances immune system, fertility;
* Suitable for acne and other skin disorders;
* Supports recovery of mucosal inflammatory respiratory, urogenital and intestinal diseases.
1-2 capsules daily for 2-3 months.